Tuesday, August 18, 2009
This sucks. Majorly.
Yeah, well, other people have time tomorrow to study Lit/Chinese. I don't. I'll reach home at 8 tomorrow night, completely shagged and probably lacking in mental faculties. I don't even know what the freaking Romantic themes are, and I was planning to study today only stuff cropped up and I went home late and now I get people telling me I pangsehed them. Which was perfectly justified, I guess, so I can't exactly get pissed at them either. I'll be happy if they aren't too mad at me.
But since I can't contribute, I'd might as well not go. Let those who do work present it. I'll just sit at home and be a muggertoad.
Migraines can go and die. My life is so screwed. I want to give up but can't. And I wish time could stop for a day. Or maybe an hour. Just so I can...catch my breath or something. Can't take this anymore.