Saturday, August 8, 2009
Mmm I love soup. It's the best food ever, seriously. Almost on par with cream pasta, which everyone knows is my favourite food ever.
My mum went out for lunch with her friend today, leaving me with nothing to eat D: So I decided to cook myself a grand feast of, um, instant noodles.
It was AWESOME.
I chopped garlic into big chunks and set them to boil, dumped in the seasoning, added an egg and stirred in a moderate amount of sambal chilli to make the soup. Then I put in the noodles, stirred some more and removed it from the fire just before the noodles were cooked. Gastronomical heaven.
--
Bio's been going fine, except I keep getting distracted by everything around me. Math is phail.
OH BUT I PASSED GRADE 5 PRACTICAL!!!! Tee hee hee. Now I can finally move on to Grade 6. Awesomeeee. Xinyuan's exam song is creepy though.