Monday, July 27, 2009
Oh goshhh this week isn't much better than last week. If working my head off last week was a sin, this week's the penance. Stack of overdue homework from last week plus this week's usual = awful.
Today was super amusing la. Apparently Denise was playing Poker Face/some other songs on her laptop yesterday, and since everyone seems to approve of it so much I decided to tell the truth about Poker Face: that it is, of course, ABOUT BISEXUALITY. MUAHAHAHA. Sarah was traumatised >)
Then Huifei started talking about I Kissed A Girl :O Sigh if they're going to be strict we'd better stick to Barney.
During recess Clarisse (Teo) suddenly ran into our class and started screaming about how RI already knows they got into MPP finals, so Xinyuan and Vic ran upstairs (I stayed downstairs to finish my Chinese zuowen sigh) to ask Mr Lee about it. It's not out yet, but they decided to scam me into thinking we didn't get in -.- Hope we get in; I don't fancy doling out beehoon and fishballs on the day of the debates.
...Chilli or no chilli?