Thursday, July 30, 2009
I hate it when people say things for the sake of saying them.
For example, when I'm stuck at a bus stop with someone I know-but-don't-really-know, maybe said hello to a few times, and I have to talk to her because it's only polite to do so. So we talk about inane things like teachers and the weather, and I wish the time would pass faster, only it won't because Time is mean that way.
...Not referring to anyone in particular. I'm quite thankful for the fact that my neighbours from RGS are easy to talk to, because if I meet them at the bus stop I'll have to think of things to say for a whole hour.
--
AVPA GM tomorrow, and I'll finally get to find out what Something is and who's in Exco '10. For now, I'll be productive and watch I Not Stupid Too again so I can finish my Chinese PT fast.
I miss RafflesCrew'07 D: