Saturday, July 18, 2009
DAMN YOU, CHEENA HISTORY.
I know Xinyuan's done a lot, but while I thought UN research was bad, China history is WAY worse. And it's only like 20 years' worth X.x
--
Okay we're kind of...done with research? Except for Parliament but heck that for now.
Things to do by Sunday evening:
- Perfect scales and songs (or at least attain a reasonable standard) for piano exam. I sort of regret not practising earlier, but aiya whatever look to the future I guess.
- Read notes for Challenge Shield (after all the extra research I think we have about 100 pages)
- Chem homework
- Physics homework
- Read Wordsworth, Coleridge and American Romantic poets. Do comparison between European and American if possible. Read thick stack of RALA handouts.
There's so much to do, and so little time. If only the weekend could last forever D: