Thursday, June 4, 2009
Okay this is creepy, but I just realised that my self-esteem (and my mood) improves in direct correlation to the amount of work I have/number of times I go back to school.
So much for planning a holiday filled with Nothing At All.
At least the utter uselessness of my life will be temporarily banished tomorrow, because I'll be fulfilling my go-back-to-school-and-do-something-productive urge by handing in my Physics PT and going out for lunch.
...Why do I keep asking people to lunch with me?!
Anyway, still nothing has been happening in my dull life. I am TOO DAMNED FREE. How how how. I can't do Chinese PT until I borrow a DVD to watch from VideoEzy, and I just sent in my SS PT draft idea to Mr Lee. He'll probably take some time to reply, because I sent it to his rgs.edu.sg address and if I were him I wouldn't religiously check my work email during the holidays.
Maybe I'll go to Borders or something tomorrow. (: Must find something to do.