Saturday, June 13, 2009
Oh la, it's a bright sunny day and the birds are singing and I'm...doing nothing, as usual.
Well, there's nothing to do. SSPT Executive Summary seems deceptively easy, but there HAS TO BE MORE TO IT. The school would never give us anything easy for a PT. There has to be a
conspiracy somewhere, and I shall find it. Hmph.
Who wants to watch a free movie at my house :D I'm renting a DVD for my Chinese PT.
Today was so sian la. I tried to do Math in the morning and phailed spectacularly ("Oh yay I got past question 1 of WS2...now how do I do the rest?!"), so I gave up and went off to read Time. Unfortunately I think the holidays have rotted my brains thoroughly, because the article I thought was the most interesting happened to be an article on how the reporter ate his way through $112 worth of food (and another $15 worth of peanut M&Ms) at the Yankees Stadium on a ticket worth $100 because he hates the New York Yankees and wants to bankrupt them by eating more than his money's worth of food.
Then my mum sashayed past holding the family's Magiclean dusting thingy, and I felt so bad that I decided to help her dry-mop the floor for a while. She promptly plopped down on the sofa and started reading the papers, but not before telling me that we'd only start lunch when I'd finished drymopping the whole house. :/
I forget what happened next, but I think we started gossiping about our neighbours and talking about today's ST Saturday Report on surrogate mothers. Personally, I think it's a great idea. The childless couple gets a baby and the poor women get lots of money. Good what. I don't see what everyone else is fussing about. Pfft.