Friday, June 12, 2009
Class outing today was moderately successful or epicphail, depending on how you'd look at it.
I overslept and reached Vivo half an hour late. Called Denise and she said she'd be down with the rest of the class, so I hung around at Candy Empire until they came.
Turned out only Chenyan, VanessaC and Denise turned up in the end. We walked around Candy Empire for a while, then went to GV to watch Night At The Museum 2. (Stupid GV is so cheaterbug la. Why doesn't GV Vivo have student discounts?!)
Out of the four of us, only Denise was nice and legal and didn't sneak forbidden food in. She bought Ben and Jerry's ice cream from the counter and openly ate it all the way from the ticket-checking gate to the cinema :D The rest of us went to 7-11 and bought illegal snacks to sneak into the cinema.
NATM2 was quite funny, only sometimes I didn't get the jokes :/ The whole Larry-falling-in-love-with-an-exhibit thing was a bit creepy, though.
Then we walked around a lot more and ended up at FoodRepublic where we had lunch. While queueing at the nasi lemak stall I heard this guy calling my name and turned around to find...
...Mr Yang. Lul. I freaked out and squeaked (loudly) for Denise and started jumping up and down to his amusement, but he was quite surprised to learn that we were actually on a class outing (with 4 people, yeah.)
Or maybe not. Apparently, he's in the class yahoogroup, which means he was privy to our classouting plans (and still went to Vivo? Hmm.)
Then we went out and Denise and I went in the wading pool, which was unpleasantly littered with mysterious sharp objects. The water was also a suspicious yellow colour. VChiam/Chenyan claimed it was because children pee there all the time X.x
I forgot what happened after that, but at some point in time we steeled ourselves and went into La Senza to have a look. We found a purple négligée that covered practically nothing (someone: "Aha that's what they wear during FAM!") and other more decent PJs, and of course the usual lingerie and stuff.
Then Chenyan had to go home and Vanessa had to buy FBTs for her sister, so we went to Giant to find them. Vanessa attempted to convince her sister over the phone that there were no more black FBTs left on the shelves and the only colours left were baby blue, red and hot pink. ("Buy pink la!!! :DD")
Denise had a direct bus home, so Vanessa and I took the train. We were walking outside Vivo trying to figure out how to get to the MRT station and decided to take the cooler (ie. inside Vivo) path, so we chionged towards the glass doors happily... only to realise that they weren't doors at all. -.-
Sighhh SSPT. How how how.