Wednesday, June 3, 2009
I was once again brutally reminded today that if Lingzhi and I had gone for WEP together we'd be richer by $450 by the end of the attachment. D:
Nothing much's been happening these days, and all I can think of is "WHY IS THE WEATHER SO (*&#$(& HOT" and "Ooh the skin on my soles is getting hard. Let's have a DIY home pedicure."
Or food. I think I shall go look for cooking classes to attend. According to my dad, food columnists need to be able to cook well in order to critique others' cooking. Which I can't do.
...Yet. ;D
--
Ohyeah reading Audrey's blog reminded me of yearlunch.
THE FOOD WAS DAMN NICE :DDDDD Wanton mee FTW!
But I think we're all going to get fat, because I detected the taste of 猪油渣 (is it written like that?) in the cooked wantons :/
猪油渣 is fried lard, by the way. (: