Monday, June 8, 2009
Hmm. My nightmares are becoming more and more vivid. Somehow they always seem to haunt me in the early hours of the morning, as if to punish me for not being an early riser. :/ Last night's was a combination of real fears and absolute ridiculousness; without going into the details, I shall say that I dreamt that I got a DC and 2 additional bookings (thus losing me my scholarship), one for Attire and the other for Misuse of Handphone. Forgot what the DC was about. Then I briefly woke up, rolled around and fell into another nightmare involving a dilapidated school building, boot camp and terrible leaking toilets.
...Urgh. It's not the first time I've had nightmares about being booked. If I ever lose my scholarship I'm leaving the school; my family isn't rich and I doubt we can afford the school fees without making some pretty huge sacrifices. Which I am not willing to let anyone do for my sake.
--
IRL, life's been pretty good. On Saturday I was mercilessly dragged through all three of Tampines' malls by my self-proclaimed-bimbo mum to see what the Great Singapore Sale had to offer. We decided that it Wasn't So Great after all, because my mum couldn't find anything she liked among all the old stock that the stores pulled out to clear in the guise of giving deep discounts. Pfft. She almost bought a top at some shop in Tampines One though, and I briefly considered buying a tee from Uniqlo. Decided against it in the end, because I'm still technically under a tee-shopping ban imposed by my mum, though she appears to have clean forgotten about it.
Maybe something interesting will happen today. Let's wait and see.