Thursday, June 4, 2009

Going to school later.

I am so bored, I've taken to memorising the year cheer that yearmates thought up during yearouting :/ but it's supernice la! Teehee.

--

Ohyeah I had this dream a few nights ago.

I dreamt that I was in a lift with Vic and Xinyuan. The lift was going up, but suddenly there was a jolt and the next thing we knew the numbers on the screen started flashing faster and faster and the lift started speeding up, until there was a five-digit figure on the screen and the doors sparkled bright like a MapleStory portal. We walked through them into...

...a computer lab full of the latest MacBooks. Lul.

But we couldn't surf on them yet. This nice-looking lady told us to come right along and she'd show us to the "principal's office".

The principal himself looked like a really nice guy. He was in his fifties and looked like he'd be the strict-but-kind kind of principal. So we sat down in front of him in his cramped office, and he told us that this would be our new school - RGS was a lift ride away, but why would we want to go back down there when we could stay up here in the clouds? (And when I say "in the clouds", I mean it literally. We could see the clouds outside our window, but they were around the level of our feet.)

Then we asked him what we'd be doing in the new school. His answer: "Oh, anything you want. Really."

And with that, we were showed back into the computer lab. Along the way we saw some guy hanging from monkey bars made of bamboo stems and bamboo leaves.

Since we'd reached the new school quite late in the afternoon, the bell rang soon after we came. We were allowed to go home. When I reached ground level, I happily told my parents all about the new school, but they dismissed me with a few grunts about needing to sleep.

When I reached school the next morning, I found that I couldn't go home anymore. Grayte. I'd have to stay in school (by now, we'd nicknamed it Heaven School - being in this school was heaven) for quite a while. Vic and Xinyuan too. We complained a bit, but didn't really argue. Vic was engrossed with learning Keynote on the MacBooks, I was playing computer games and Xinyuan was...I don't know, reading TOC or something.

But after a week, Xinyuan started getting suspicious of this seemingly perfect Heaven School. So she went to the principal's office to ask him whether there was some sort of conspiracy in all this. (I went along too to ask him whether they had tastier food for lunch.) Vic was on the verge of mastering Keynote, so we didn't disturb her.

But Xinyuan didn't ask him what was going on directly. She decided to test him by asking if we could have meat for lunch, because the Heaven cafeteria only served halal vegetarian food. (Don't ask me why it was like that. Dreams often don't make sense.) I nearly hit her. Seriously, there was no need for meat in our lunch - the fake soyproduct meat tasted even better than real meat!

In any case, the principal seemed to know what she was getting at. He told us that it was true - Heaven School wasn't anything like ordinary schools because it existed in another dimension. We crossed the line from the 3rd dimension to the 4th when we walked through those sparkly lift doors. But he promised that we'd be able to do anything we wanted in Heaven School - no classes or homework or boring things. The only thing he couldn't allow was meat in the cafeteria lunch; he couldn't bear to see animals suffer for the sake of one meal's pleasure.

Xinyuan, the dedicated vegetarian, was happy with his explanation. But it was my turn to be suspicious. So on the way back I asked the nice lady who accompanied us on our first trip here how many levels the lift could take us to. She told us 3, but only the top level was within limits for us now so there wasn't a need to take the lift - the lift wouldn't bring us anywhere.

I ran past her to the sparkling doors anyway. The doors opened for me, and when I looked at the panel of buttons I saw something I'd never really bothered looking at during the few times I took the lift.

The lift buttons had changed. They no longer showed Levels 1 - 20 as they had done in the lift we first rode up to Heaven School. Now, they had only 3 buttons - labelled Heaven, Earth and Hell.
Disclaimer

Be offended if you want by my writings; it's your blood pressure, not mine. (:





your mirror

sixteen. 12A01B; formerly a chopstick. ex-coralite, ex-riverlite, ex-rosythian and now a rafflesian.
member of rgsrcy&aikirinashi; love always
and rgavpa - girls in black.

hobo. part-time PUSSian. forever a sexysixfifteener <3


sticks and stones



and the lights dim

© Layout by Tracy.
Amanda
Alicia
Anabelle
Audrey
Bernice
Celine
Cheng Jing
Cheryl
Clare
Cloudy+Josh
Dawn
Dawn
Dawne
Denise
Germaine
Gloria
Grace
Gregory
Huiran
Janne
Jarrad
Jingjie
Jingyi
Joie
Joseph
Justin
Karen
Leevoon
Lingzhi
Munirah
Rachel
Rach
Rohan
Russell
Ruth
Sherry
Sindhu
Verna
Victoria
Wesley
Xinyuan
Yirong

CAPpers'08
SOS: CAP'08
Yearblog
AVbatch'10!
6-14/6-15 2006
113 '07
212 '08
311 '09
----
» February 2008
» March 2008
» April 2008
» May 2008
» June 2008
» July 2008
» August 2008
» September 2008
» October 2008
» November 2008
» December 2008
» January 2009
» February 2009
» March 2009
» April 2009
» May 2009
» June 2009
» July 2009
» August 2009
» September 2009
» October 2009
» November 2009
» December 2009
» January 2010
» February 2010
» March 2010
» April 2010
» May 2010
» June 2010
» July 2010
» August 2010
» September 2010
» October 2010
» November 2010
» December 2010
» January 2011
» February 2011
» April 2011
» May 2011