Thursday, June 18, 2009
Boys Over Flowers is <3 :D
Sometimes I wonder why my mum likes watching the same kind of Korean dramas I watch. Most women her age would prefer dramas more...grounded in reality? But she likes the kind where a poor Cinderella marries a rich Prince Charming and despite all the obstacles in their relationship they overcome them anyway with true love and end up marrying and living happily ever after.
Hmm. I thought married women wouldn't like that sort, because no matter how they dream they're stuck with their husbands for the rest of their lives. And 99% of them probably aren't Prince Charmings, either.
...Unless my mum really does think my dad's a Prince Charming? :O Haha. To each her own.
Aaaah it's over D: I finished watching all 25 episodes. The ending's really sweet (: if a little incomplete.
--
Denise always gives herself all the saikang D:
But luckily for both her and Vic, Vic likes saikang better than liaison. In any case we're going to have to work with scary pro people, so. Aiya whatever la. Somehow certain fears seem less scary during the day.
SL's coming along well :D I hope this project succeeds; I feel like I owe the community something for not doing anything for SL last year. Sigh.