Monday, May 25, 2009
Lit came back today, and all I can say is that this is the first time a mid/end-year report is going to come back without a 4.0 for Lit.
Do I deserve to be in RALA at all? I'm barely hitting the overall GPA standard and failing the subject GP standard. No 4.0s for English or Lit. Oh, brilliant. Why don't I take myself out of RALA now?
But apart from the emoing, I have to admit that my essay was pretty crappy. Probably didn't deserve the mark it got, except Dr Sakhar fought for all of us so hard. Haha *someone's* script had two cancellations in the "Marks" area. I can imagine her marks slowly inching up one by one as the teachers discussed them. Must've been painful, but we all really do appreciate it (:
--
Some songs are looping in my head, like the "WA MENG TIN, WA MENG TIN" song and the Chinese songs from Open House and more recently, Beat It by MJ because Vic and I were thinking of ways to niao everyone during 2.4 retest, and almost decided on moonwalking the entire 2.4km before remembering that moonwalking literally gets you nowhere. -.-
Hmm that was a long runon sentence.
(Update: Looks like moonwalking DOES get you somewhere; I just watched MJ doing it on Youtube. Apparently you end up moving backwards. :O)