Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Heh I'm immensely proud of yearmates for PFT (:
Most of us are on the way to Gold, and those who aren't got tripped up by SBJ, which kind of wasn't even their fault because the teacher I/C refused to allow a retest for some odd reason.
But Silver's good too!
Jiayoujiayou yearmates for 2.4km run next week, we shall pwn NAPFA as a year :D
(Shan't post my own results here because it's embarrassing. Haiya if I get Gold I'll blog that la.)
Oh but situps were amusing la. I got B last year because I took too long to do my situps and missed A by one situp, so this year I decided to chiong situps. I did my 31st situp just as the teacher went "10 seconds left!" so I slacked for the last few seconds and put on my glasses and apologized to Kim for making Weird Grunting Noises while doing situps, as I'm wont to do when trying to rush through an exercise.
(Stupid Audrey did 40 situps with 5 seconds to spare AND had enough energy to finish all her other PFT stations rawr. So much for conserving energy. I shall do 50 next year HURH. >:( )