Sunday, May 10, 2009
Another update: Fever seems to have subsided, though I can't check because my thermometer has mysteriously disappeared. Blocked nose gone hooray.
--
So, Mas Selamat has been captured. What creeps me out is all the footage of him being led off to prison by the Malaysian police officers.
He's got this really weird look on his face. His expression is all "Oh, damn, they've got me AGAIN. Ah well another snag in my plans. I suppose I'll get around it soon enough. Any toilets in Malaysian prisons?" It's slightly resigned, yet he's smiling a bit too. The smile is what scares me. Anyone who's just been rudely woken from sleep by a whole bunch of policemen and is facing a lifetime in jail SHOULDN'T LOOK SO HAPPY.
And I can't believe the people in Skudai didn't recognize him. A bit blur leh. He doesn't even look that different from all the posters they've put up of him. Hello, you'd think he'd bother to come up with a more elaborate disguise than just a moustache and beard in the exact same style as his picture on the posters.
At least dye his beard pink la.