Friday, May 22, 2009
400th post.
Omigosh today's booth setup was HECTIC. We spent all of RALA plus class cleanup doing Lit booth preparations; luckily most of RALA was done with their prep so everyone chipped in for deco and we finished by 10.45am.
VISIT LIT BOOTH TOMORROW! It's got a not-yet-animated Creature lying across the boothtop and I painted the bottom half of him :D
The Lit booth (at least, the Sec3 half of it) looks AWESOME. And RALA finished the planning etc within one week! We are such amazing people, yes?
Now the school had better reimburse us for all the money we spent on it X.x
Didn't really help with the booth setups; by the time I reached FPS/CAP booth the setup was more or less done already. Sigh.
OT meeting was hilarious. Mycrophoneromance, anyone? :D Cherylchan (otherwise known as Dear Senior Cheryl) managed to sell 2 copies of her CD to OT after repeating her sales pitch over and over again HAHA. ("Buy our CD! It's just TEN BUCKS.")
Argh I called for KFC delivery and screwed up :X at least we got our food in the end.