Saturday, April 25, 2009
Yesterday was pretty fun (: Quite proud of myself seeing as there was the whole Uppersec AV Training-and-Inkspiration-the-day-before thing, but I still did okay. I think.
It was crazy trying to rush through lunch at KFC, but well done Germaine! Haha you totally owned la.
--
Friday's Inkspiration performance didn't go as well as expected, but heck. I hope the audience had fun with Creative Insults. Lowersec is chao unresponsive k, they didn't even laugh at the "SHAMELESS" part in Britney sigh.
Joey wasn't able to perform for Lowersec Assembly thanks to her
very pleasant teacher, who liked her so much she refused to release her even after 3 students and 1 teacher begged her to let Joey go.
Amazing how anal-retentive some people can get.Uppersec AV Training was awesome, but it was really an euphemism for 'MASS CLEANUP SESSION'. So we shifted all the dusty old carpets out of the control room and Xinyuan swept up all the dust and we moved 3 boxes of rubbish downstairs into the huge bin.
And I'm eternally grateful to Vic and the Sec4s in the control room who convinced our FT to convert our individual TBDCs into a class booking. I didn't know whether to shout or cry when I heard we'd all be individually booked for being late to class
once. But then again, who doesn't do things they'll regret in the heat of the moment?