Sunday, April 12, 2009
Sometimes I wonder how the fact that a fair number of people (meaning more than 10) read this blog affect my blogging.
For one, sometimes things happen and I might feel lousy about it and I might really want to type stuff like "****(insert swear word) I DIDN'T GET A BLOODY 4.0 FOR LIT" (which is true btw) but can't, because a LOT of people have never heard me swear before and are under the impression that I don't. Which I do.
I'm sick of only being one facet of my personality.
And then I might want to post up poetry or stories I've written, but having an audience means I've got to be (somewhat) conscious of it. I don't want to tone things up or down for anyone's sake.
I think I'll restart my randomwritings blog. Maybe I'll tell people about it and maybe I won't, but it won't be impossible to find. (: