Friday, April 3, 2009
Today was Tie-Two-Ponytails-Day :D
Lydia, Vic and I tied our hair in two ponytails today in honour of Lydia's and Vic's Jap buddies, who have awfully cute ponytails.
People kept asking me why I was being extra, but I like the look (: I should've answered something like "So that you won't be able to tell us apart for once."
--
It's been terribly hot lately. The thing is, people keep cranking the aircon temperature down till it becomes terribly cold.
Ah well. Maybe I'll finally get a chance to wear my RI hoodie during RALA. It's been in the cupboard ever since our class decided to switch off the aircon nearly for good.
--
I'm listening to an odd mix of I Not Stupid Too theme song and Michael Jackson songs now. To hell with his molestation charges, I like his music.
'Cause this is thriller, thriller night There ain't no second chance against the thing with forty eyes, girl Thriller, thriller night You're fighting for your life inside a killer, thriller tonight
I love the part where the zombies all start dancing in perfect synchronisation. :D