Thursday, April 16, 2009
There's this person who I dislike a lot for no good reason. I used to try being mean to her, but I couldn't shake off the feeling of guilt I got whenever I did so.
I FINALLY REALISED WHY TODAY.
She's ugly, but she also bears a resemblance to my GRANDMA. She's ugly because she looks super old, but her features are a lot like my grandmother's.
Omg la. I shall never be mean to her again. It's too uncanny and I'll just feel guilty because my grandma's really nice.
--
I was a total loser during BioSPA FA today.
I happily decided that the glucose and glucose+amylase solution had to be put in a water bath at 37 degC, but had no idea what to do beyond that. So I put the two test tubes in and thought long and hard about what to do. In the end I gave up and asked Leevoon what we were supposed to do. But right after she told me the answer, Mrs Prama cheerfully gave us what seemed like the entire answer key O.o
But anyway I ended up having to redo the experiment. Voony was nice enough to help me wash everything arghhh I feel so bad.
--
Yesterday was a good day :D
Math was okayish; totally screwed one assignment but got full marks for the long division one (oh the irony. I flunked long division during the ACTUAL graded assignment today).
Chem was actually pretty fun because I got accurate results for Titration (the second time round; first time was screwed because I accidentally introduced dihydrogen monoxide into the titrant). The bummer was that I realised I should've been scolded for making a certain mistake but didn't because...I don't know, my teacher thinks I'm cute or something. (No, really. She tried to hug me once, but I think I mentioned this before.) Someone else got scolded for it instead. Sigh.
RALA was dreary because we did Lang. Again. Yawn.
DC was AWESOME KAYS :D Question 4 was "What are the consequences of your actions? Who has been affected by them?"
Yingxin was super upset that I didn't put her name down lul. I wrote something like "Global warming, which has been almost scientifically proven to have caused the breakaway of the Antarctic Ice Shelf. Those affected by the consequences of my actions are penguins (short term) and the few million people living in coastal cities around the world, in the long run."
It was damn fun. I almost didn't want it to end D: sigh. I wrote a nice long reflection.
Training was cool too (: Quite sad that I missed half of it for DC, though both were fun. At least I didn't miss the best part.
--
Hmm I'm watching the film we couldn't finish watching during RS today. It's rather...intriguing.