Friday, April 10, 2009
I am proud to announce that my plans for Good Friday went well :D
I'd planned to do two things: make potato salad and study.
So I slept in until 8+, then woke up, ate breakfast, did Math and went to the supermarket to lug groceries home. Lunch, then started on my first activity of the day:
cooking.Unfortunately, my mum and I couldn't find any decent potatoes at the supermarket (and we were too lazy to walk to the market which was 2 LRT stops away), so we made meatballs instead. Actually my mum did most of the chopping and dicing, but I shaped the meatballs and washed loads and loads of dishes.
The meatballs were awesome :D They're like the ones I brought to school for lunch on Friday, only even better.
Then I did Chem and fell asleep on my bed for 2 1/2 hours, before waking up with a heavy, aching head.
I forget what I did next, but anyway I had dinner and slacked around before finally getting on the computer at 9.30, concluding my day of almost-noncomputer usage (: