Friday, March 13, 2009
Oh gosh this is insane.
Clear mind, breathe in deeply, strike a yoga pose. Okay.
--
Today's prac was awesome la (:
I've so much to say, but I guess it can be left until tomorrow.
GO RGSRCY FOR ARTSFEST '09! :DDDDD
--
Slumdog Millionaire (the book) is awesome. I wish I could watch the movie, but I guess I'll have to wait till the pirated DVD people come to Sengkang, because it's RATED ARGHHH I WANT TO BE SIXTEEN NOW.
Ooh yeah I still have to apply for my IC. Pink IC FTW! But Xinyuan says she hasn't gotten hers yet, and she was born in early January. Sigh.
I'm in this weird nervous frenzy now, because auditions are tomorrow and I still feel awfully off-tune and I haven't recovered fully from my sore throat yet and my voice still gets scratchy at times and oh no what if I can't sing a pure note tomorrow and I screw everyone else up die die die.
And I just went to cook the rice, which now gets me angry everytime I use the rice cooker (which is everyday, brilliant) because it likes to malfunction whenever I'm not staring at it. It goes all blinky and weird and starts flashing orange when I'm not in the kitchen, but it NEVER dares to do that when I'm staring at it.
I think I'm going to have to camp in the kitchen if I want to get nice, hot rice by 8.30. Wish me luck; I'm bringing Deathly Hallows there to read.
If only I had a wand and a book of kitchen spells like Mrs Weasley. I'd make good food appear out of thin air. ):