Saturday, March 7, 2009
Lolol Dr Sakhar said during RALA outing yesterday that he deleted all of Chris Brown's songs from his iPod just because Chris Brown beat up his girlfriend Rihanna.
(Btw they got back together again. Chris and Rihanna, I mean. Not Dr Sakhar and Chris. Apparently Rihanna felt bored without a boyfriend. Sheesh. Can't she survive for a few months without one?!)
Anyway, he said it was because he couldn't stand that Chris was singing songs about love and everything, like With You, on one hand and beating up his girl on the other, and that it was hypocrisy.
But since when did singers ever sing about what they really believe?
Take Sara Bareilles, for instance. I don't think she even has a boyfriend. Even if she does, she probably doesn't love him as much as the persona she adopts to sing Love Song loves HER lover.
Okay that didn't make sense. Never mind.
Anyway I wish he'd sent us the songs or something before he deleted them. Regardless of whether or not Chris Brown really meant it, With You is nice.