Sunday, March 1, 2009
I feel stressed.
But I'm not stressed because I can't finish my revision.
I'm stressed because I've finished, but everyone else hasn't and therefore there must be something wrong with me because HOW ON EARTH DID I FINISH SO FAST I MUST HAVE LEFT OUT SOMETHING OHNO OHNO.
Maybe I should read ALL the pdfs on SS Moodle.
Or maybe I should finish doing Biozone. I mean, I only did around 25 pages worth. Maybe I should finish off the 2 chapters' worth of Cells. Whatever.
I know this post sounds sarcastic, but I'm genuinely worried. What did I leave out?!
Now, if only I could sit back, relax and twiddle my thumbs like Xinyuan. But copying Professor Dumbledore feels inherently wrong somehow, because unlike him, I am not a venerable, gay old man who loves maroon robes.
Hmm. "Venerable" and "gay" sound wrong when used together. Must reexamine attitudes towards homosexuality. Am I unconsciously biased towards gay people?
--
In any case, ignore the post above. One part's serious and the other's purely satirical.