Saturday, March 28, 2009
Eday '09 <3
So many things went wrong and right, but each Eday (formerly Ecamp, in 2007) I've been through leaves its own distinctive flavour.
Didn't get the sleep I was expecting to have during my brief respite as a dead person, but it was fun all the same. (: Good job Audrey/Shir!
Went home at 8+ during Earth Hour
what a nightmare gosh. I don't know whether it was because of lightsoff or if it was just a coincidence, but a major accident seemed to have happened in Orchard Road, and the combination of darkened shopping street and flashing police/ambulance lights was rather terrifying. It doesn't help that I don't like walking around outside at night; no matter where I am I always feel unsafe. Product of paranoia or streetsmarts?
I did get my sleep in the end, though. Xinyuan went to sleep at 8.50pm last night and got a headache (sleep hangover!) this morning HAHAHA. We woke up at around the same time but I slept much later.
Sighh I want to slack off after being so busy this past week, but can't. There's so much to do, and so much more awaits.