Thursday, March 12, 2009
Chinese LJ today.
It sounded promising: Movie Screening. From the rumours circulated around my batch, I thought we'd be forced to watch Moving House again for the umpteenth time.
Well, it was worse. The narrator was unnaturally cheerful, the background info delivered in an unnecessarily draggy manner and the conversation uninteresting. I attempted to stay awake and pay attention like Xinyuan, but it didn't work out, so I returned to the control room and found Denise asleep and Vic trying to do her work in a corner.
In the end, I woke up and went outside when the credits started rolling to find Panda and Vic squished into a chair and watching the movie with apparent enjoyment. Sigh. It had to get interesting just when I fell asleep?!
The rest of the day was rather sian but necessary. I lent my ezlink card to Alicia and forgot to get it back from her. Got it back in the end though.
Aiya don't feel like blogging anymore. Lol.