Saturday, February 14, 2009

WELL DONE FOR FDC '09!!!!!

Haha 2nd in District and 2nd overall.

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Squad #34,
we love you!

17's too tight,
19's too much.
But 18's just right
To impress the judge.

Ahem. The more literary stanza was done by Lingzhi, not me. :D

--

Supporting FDC was fun! Only my best memories of supporting were when we were in the Fairfield toilet admiring everything (and retying hair over and over again!), and when we were in Raffles City. Lol. I've got weird highs.

The one annoying thing was the influx of happy couples from all over Singapore at Raffles City. Every few steps you'd see another couple holding hands with the girl holding one of the following: Teddy bear/Random soft toy/Flowers. WHY MUST THEY BE SO HAPPY?! THIS IS NOT NORMAL, I TELL YOU. Nobody at that age likes soft toys anymore, and flowers are just plain depressing because they DIE after a few days. How could anyone derive pleasure from causing the death of a living organism?!

I told Vanessa I'd whack the next joy-filled couple I saw with my pencilcase. So I thudded menacingly up to them, and WHAM! brought it down hard upon the girl's head. But all she did was to say "Oh, honey, it's such a lovely night! I'm sure I felt Cupid fly right over us..." before she fainted, blood streaming from her shattered head. Even then, the romance was not lost as she fell gracefully into her horrified boyfriend's outstretched arms and died there, complete with singing angels and crying lover. It was so Romeo and Juliet that I gagged and ran away. **

On a completely unrelated note, I have tuition in 40minutes' time. How depressing. I should end this post now.

(** Obviously a fictional paragraph. But everyone knows it would've happened that way, because VDay is so sickeningly romantic it's more than just annoying.)
Disclaimer

Be offended if you want by my writings; it's your blood pressure, not mine. (:





your mirror

sixteen. 12A01B; formerly a chopstick. ex-coralite, ex-riverlite, ex-rosythian and now a rafflesian.
member of rgsrcy&aikirinashi; love always
and rgavpa - girls in black.

hobo. part-time PUSSian. forever a sexysixfifteener <3


sticks and stones



and the lights dim

© Layout by Tracy.
Amanda
Alicia
Anabelle
Audrey
Bernice
Celine
Cheng Jing
Cheryl
Clare
Cloudy+Josh
Dawn
Dawn
Dawne
Denise
Germaine
Gloria
Grace
Gregory
Huiran
Janne
Jarrad
Jingjie
Jingyi
Joie
Joseph
Justin
Karen
Leevoon
Lingzhi
Munirah
Rachel
Rach
Rohan
Russell
Ruth
Sherry
Sindhu
Verna
Victoria
Wesley
Xinyuan
Yirong

CAPpers'08
SOS: CAP'08
Yearblog
AVbatch'10!
6-14/6-15 2006
113 '07
212 '08
311 '09
----
» February 2008
» March 2008
» April 2008
» May 2008
» June 2008
» July 2008
» August 2008
» September 2008
» October 2008
» November 2008
» December 2008
» January 2009
» February 2009
» March 2009
» April 2009
» May 2009
» June 2009
» July 2009
» August 2009
» September 2009
» October 2009
» November 2009
» December 2009
» January 2010
» February 2010
» March 2010
» April 2010
» May 2010
» June 2010
» July 2010
» August 2010
» September 2010
» October 2010
» November 2010
» December 2010
» January 2011
» February 2011
» April 2011
» May 2011