Monday, February 9, 2009
Omg Rach told me something on MSN yesterday that left me quite grossed out.
Vic agrees. It's totally ew la. And don't guys respect girls anymore? I tell you, the only way out is to be a NUN. Guys can't be trusted.
It'd work. If I ever become chio in future, and a guy tried to hit on me;
Random Guy: CHIOBU!!! - I mean, hi babe.
Me: Go away. *starts putting on brown cloth* IMMA NUN. How dare you attempt to befoul my pure, kind character!
Random Guy: *goes down on his knees* I apologize, Sister. Please take this money for a donation to the Convent, and I promise I will never try to lead a female into temptation again T.T
Ideally, that would be the case. If that doesn't work, I'll just grab my nearest girlfriend and proclaim that I am really a lesbian who has decided to come out of the closet. :D