Thursday, February 12, 2009
Just to add on to Vic's points about Friendship Week:
This is a totally separate issue altogether, but why the hell do people keep singing birthday songs in the canteen? I swear from yesterday to today, I've heard at least 3 birthday songs being sung while I was eating, 2 renditions of Pass It On, 1 of Dedication and another of At The Beginning.
Is this something caused by Friendship Week, or does everyone just happen to share my birth month?
In 8 days' time, when I turn 15, anyone who tries to sing me a birthday song in the canteen, where everyone else will curse me for being the source of their annoyance, will get a big fat punch from me. It's okay if the canteen's empty, though.
Potential Happy Birthday song-singer: "HAPPY BIRTH -- URUMPH!!!!!!!!"
Yups. Try me.
(P.S. After I posted this, I noticed that darling Lingzhi tagged me a happy Friendship Week :O no offence to her, this is purely about (often tone-deaf) people who scream Happy Birthday songs in the canteen with no regard for other people's aural health. Happy Friendship Week to everyone too!)