Friday, February 27, 2009
I haven't been posting for some time, so here goes:
Wednesday: SA Day. English was relatively okay; I had to write the summary question down to keep focused, but other than that I think it should be averagely all right.
Lit was the killer. I blanked out and started sweating (in the airconditioned room) and my pulse started racing and I felt like crying a bit. But I sort of got my head together in the end and finished a (short) answer. Was a bit scary when I saw everyone else tying their scripts together when I hadn't written enough to need to tie my papers, though.
I think RALA's messing with my priorities. Bleh.
Training was pretty fun, Arts Fest prac was quite fruitful and for once, I learnt to appreciate my forced music training. PT was...touching. It's really weird to be exhausted and yet feel like crying at the same time.
Yesterday: Math GA2, after 2 hours of solid mugging. It was easier than the assignment, sheesh :/ Not complaining though. 311's supernice WelfareComm gave the Jan-Feb babies cute sunglasses as birthday presents! It was pretty amusing when people started camwhoring while wearing the sunglasses.
Today was boring; SLIGOH was okay but listening to the speeches after that was torture. Physics CES made me wonder why I'm still taking Physics when I swore I'd never touch the subject again in Sec 2.
Finally ate a McValue lunch, yay! Still felt abit hungry after eating the Big Mac McValue Meal, though. THIS CAN'T BE NORMAL. A BIG MAC IS BIG AND FILLING. WHY AM I EATING SO MUCH?! I used to eat very little when I was a kid, but suddenly at the age of 7 my appetite just grew and grew. Scary.