Tuesday, January 27, 2009
While bumming around just now, I felt a teeny sense of loss.
I was blogstalking my P2 best friend. She's evolved into a bit of a bimbo. And she put up loads of pictures of herself camwhoring with her friends at Kbox.
This is so unfair. I've never even seen the inside of Kbox before. And all my former best friends from my old primary schools (except Rosyth) trot there like practically every week to sing and have fun and whatnot.
AND I HAVE NEVER BEEN THERE BEFORE.
Though truth be told, I don't like singing except when in the shower, going to Kbox seems like some must-have experience and I'm miffed because I've never gone there even once.
I am eternally grateful to Rach for dragging me to the arcade, or I wouldn't have bothered going in there either.
Sigh. Is it just me, or are we losing what it means to be a teenager in the pursuit of academic excellence?