Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Sigh I feel so maligned. I didn't. Seriously. Did not did not never even did anything okay that makes no sense.
--
Stupid Commonwealth Essay. All the plots I've thought of are lame stock storylines. The RALA teacher's going to keeeeeel me tomorrow.
Oh Mrs Sia's daughter's 311's relief teacher :D She went through 1 week's worth of lessons in 1 hour and introduced a weird sign to us. It looks like an E and is called Sigma, which actually sounds like a particularly horrible type of pus.
OH I JUST REMEMBERED WHAT IT SOUNDS LIKE.
(Smegma. I think that's how it's spelled. One shouldn't read too much Xiaxue.)
I suddenly feel like not doing my homework and just packing for class and training and going straight off to bed.
So tempting.
"You're a part-time lover and a full-time friend; the monkey on your back is the latest trend
I don't see what anyone can see in anyone else but you..."
Moldy Peaches.
I know this post sounds incoherent as usual.
Grayte I deleted my entire Commonwealth Essay because I got grossed out by it.