Monday, January 19, 2009
Post edited. My life doesn't suck that much. I shall start counting my blessings instead (the few I have, anyway. Haha no la just kidding.)
Blessings:1. I'm not an ahlian! I figure ahlians must be quite happy, though. Having only makeup and guys in your head must be so restful. Like Tina Hakim Baba.
2. Academic stuffs. Contrary to what some of my relatives seem to think, I'm not on the verge of failing all my exams. Far from that, thankfully. :D Not stellar, but not too bad either.
3. RALA. It makes EL/Lit classes bearable. I love the subject, but I used to feel like sleeping during EL class in Sec1 and even (horrors! Dare I say it?) Sec2.
4. Yearmates! 'Nuff said. I'm just glad that no matter what happens in the year, we try to work it out and bring it into the open in the end, not like the backstabbing and incessant bitching that happens in other CCAs. Or so I've heard.
And as Audrey said, when everyone else turns your back on you, yearmates will always still be there for you (:
5. AV batchies! I feel really glad that we're in the same class this year. And 2/5 of us are classchairs hoho. And when there're tech problems in class it's so cute because all of us stand up at the same time to fix it.
6. My parents. My mum, for trusting me enough to sign the OBS consent form, and my dad for offering me his old stinky OBS singlet from his 9-day course a longlong time ago.
7. Lowyingxin, fellow PT I/C! She's a natural at voice projection. I'm nowhere near it.
8. Health. There's nothing more important, and I don't work out and eat pretty unhealthily so I'm happy I'm not gaining (too much) weight, unlike a rather shocking example I saw today. Vic would know. :O
9. My wardrobe! And my bimb mum lolol. She's adopted Bimbo as her personal adjective already, and makes it her life goal to make sure I look presentable, though she'd much rather I had fashion-model looks like her. Yeah right.
10. My computer and its imba 21-inch screen. Who else has such a ginormous screen, huh? I don't even need my specs to see the words on the screen.
11. Tenzing! For making our OBS wonderful (:
Okay I'm done counting my blessings. For every time I feel inadequate, I shall think of a blessing I have, and feel happy.
--
Unrelated, but:
CRYSTAL IS STARTING A SHOE-WASHING BUSINESS. BRING YOUR DIRTY SHOES TO HER AND SHE WILL WASH THEM FOR $4 - $5 DEPENDING ON THE CONDITION OF THE SHOE.
CRYSTAL IS NOT KIDDING. NEITHER IS SHE HARD UP. SHE JUST LIKES WASHING SHOES AND MAKING THEM SPARKLE.
CRYSTAL IS NOT CRAZY BY DOING THIS. AT LEAST, THAT'S WHAT CRYSTAL THINKS.