Thursday, January 8, 2009
I'm nursing a bad headache, left over from yesterday's chionging (but still not finishing) of Commonwealth Essay.
Not that it actually mattered, though. Dr Sakhar's MC was good for two days, so he's coming back tomorrow for our first-ever RALA lesson. (I hope.) We had a free block today, which we fruitfully spent reading
Pathology Psychology (Xinyuan), some random book (Yvonne), Harry Potter (me) and coding (Vic).
Today's lessons were depressingly boring. I'm starting to wonder if I chose the right subjects - I've never been much of a Science person, and I've always loved the Humanities subjects. I just couldn't imagine myself suffering through another 2 years' worth of bad Geog/History essays and getting unstable marks.
Sigh there's PE tomorrow and I'm aching all over from yesterday, which just proves that I'm getting majorly unfit - running doesn't normally make me so lightheadedly happy and carefree, but I guess I've been depriving myself by leading a thoroughly sedentary lifestyle.
MPP interview was...okay, but I wouldn't bet on our chances of getting in. Sighhh.