Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Randomly choose 22 song titles and fill them in into the questions (as answers) in order.
MY SONG TITLES:

1. High School Never Ends - Bowling for Soup
2. Aliens Exist (Live) - Blink-182
3. Shotgun Serenade - The Juliana Theory
4. Mary Jane Shoes - Fergie
5. Helena - My Chemical Romance
6. Promiscuous - Nelly Furtado/Justin Timberlake
7. Stop And Stare (Live) - OneRepublic
8. The Ghost Of You - My Chemical Romance
9. Lady Marmalade - Christina Aguilera
10. Slow Burn - Atreyu
11. Make Damn Sure - Taking Back Sunday
12. Whine Up - Kat DeLuna Ft. Elephant Man
13. Given Up - Linkin Park
14. The Carpal Tunnel Of Love - Fall Out Boy
15. When The Day Met The Night - Panic At The Disco
16. How To Save A Life - The Fray
17. Hollaback Girl - Gwen Stefani
18. We're So Starving - Panic At The Disco
19. There's A Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey, You Just Haven't Thought Of It Yet - Panic At The Disco
20. Down - Blink-182
21. Friday Night - The Click Five
22. Tyrant - OneRepublic

1. If someone says, "Is this okay?"
High School Never Ends - Bowling for Soup

Probably it's only in high school that people will even bother asking you. Maybe when you get out into the real world people will just do it and heckcare what you think.

2. How would you describe yourself?
Aliens Exist (Live) - Blink-182

I AM NOT AN ALIEN. AM NOT. AM NOT. ...oh man why are my legs green?!

3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
Shotgun Serenade - The Juliana Theory

Wow. Okay my dream boyfriend serenades me with a 21-gun salute.

4. How do you feel today?
Mary Jane Shoes - Fergie

Huh?!

5. What is your life's purpose?
Helena - My Chemical Romance

Okay this is giving me the shivers. Helena's dead. But boy can she DANCE.

6. What is your motto?
Promiscuous - Nelly Furtado/Justin Timberlake
OMG SO DAO MEI ARH. Xinyuan! ALL YOUR FAULT PASS THE BAD LUCK TO ME.

7. What do your friends think of you?
Stop And Stare (Live) - OneRepublic

Whee flattering.

8. What do you think of your parents?
The Ghost Of You - My Chemical Romance

Yeah that's so true! I'm like half my mum and half my dad.

9. What do you think about very often?
Lady Marmalade - Christina Aguilera

SHEESH my iTunes player hates me. I DON'T I DON'T!

10. What is 2 + 2?
Slow Burn - Atreyu

2+2 = 4 = Four = Fire!

11. What do you think of your best friend?
Make Damn Sure - Taking Back Sunday

Yeah thanks a lot I'm damn sure my best friend's still my best friend.

12. What do you think of the guy/girl you like?
Whine Up - Kat DeLuna ft. Elephant Man

Hah future boyfriend watch out; I'm gonna whine at you!

13. What is your life story?
Given Up - Linkin Park

WAAAAH I GIVE UP ON THIS QUIZ. NUUUUUU.

14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
The Carpal Tunnel Of Love - Fall Out Boy

I want to fall in love, but I don't want to get carpal tunnel because of it. My bf is going to have to use the phone if he wants to talk to me.

15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
When The Day Met The Night - Panic At The Disco

I think of...evening. :/

16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
How To Save A Life - The Fray

Maybe I'll be like Snow White and my Prince Charming will save my life before he carries me away on his white horse... :D (yeah right.)

17. What will they play at your funeral?
Hollaback Girl - Gwen Stefani

I AINT NO HOLLABACK GIRL, EAT MY B-A-YANAYANAYA! Even when I'm dead.

18. What is your hobby/interest?
We're So Starving - Panic At The Disco

This is so true. I'm nearly always hungry, except when I've got stomach flu or something.

19. What is your biggest fear?
There's A Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey, You Just Haven't Thought Of It Yet - Panic At The Disco

Oh, yes. If I ever get to a point one day when I can't even figure out stuff like why tables are numbered, I'd be living a sad existence indeed.

20. What is your biggest secret?
Down - Blink-182

Erm, down with what? No connection to my biggest secret whatsoever -.-

21. What do you think of your friends?
Friday Night - The Click Five

"Friday night, still under the covers
Friday night, we could be - "
EWWWWW NO.

22. What will you post this as?
Tyrant - OneRepublic

Don't worry, I won't make anyone tag. :D
Disclaimer

Be offended if you want by my writings; it's your blood pressure, not mine. (:





your mirror

sixteen. 12A01B; formerly a chopstick. ex-coralite, ex-riverlite, ex-rosythian and now a rafflesian.
member of rgsrcy&aikirinashi; love always
and rgavpa - girls in black.

hobo. part-time PUSSian. forever a sexysixfifteener <3


sticks and stones



and the lights dim

© Layout by Tracy.
Amanda
Alicia
Anabelle
Audrey
Bernice
Celine
Cheng Jing
Cheryl
Clare
Cloudy+Josh
Dawn
Dawn
Dawne
Denise
Germaine
Gloria
Grace
Gregory
Huiran
Janne
Jarrad
Jingjie
Jingyi
Joie
Joseph
Justin
Karen
Leevoon
Lingzhi
Munirah
Rachel
Rach
Rohan
Russell
Ruth
Sherry
Sindhu
Verna
Victoria
Wesley
Xinyuan
Yirong

CAPpers'08
SOS: CAP'08
Yearblog
AVbatch'10!
6-14/6-15 2006
113 '07
212 '08
311 '09
----
» February 2008
» March 2008
» April 2008
» May 2008
» June 2008
» July 2008
» August 2008
» September 2008
» October 2008
» November 2008
» December 2008
» January 2009
» February 2009
» March 2009
» April 2009
» May 2009
» June 2009
» July 2009
» August 2009
» September 2009
» October 2009
» November 2009
» December 2009
» January 2010
» February 2010
» March 2010
» April 2010
» May 2010
» June 2010
» July 2010
» August 2010
» September 2010
» October 2010
» November 2010
» December 2010
» January 2011
» February 2011
» April 2011
» May 2011