Monday, December 1, 2008
Need to focus, yes.
--
Okay so interview's over. Meanie Vic kept laughing when she saw me, possibly because my hair was like ultra messy thanks to the fact that I ran half the way to the studio :/ I HATE IRIS. Bloody scheduleboard thingy said that the bus was "arriving", and then that it'd take another ELEVEN MINUTES for the damned bus to arrive.
Reached the studio just in time, phew. Cherylchan's nickname is The Matriarch...?
I nearly didn't have enough money to buy my Lit books for next year, but 10 bucks miraculously appeared in my wallet somehow when I was paying. Whee. Touched with Fire isn't that great, but alright. Some of my favourite poems are in there. I like the Telephone Conversation one where the guy wants to rent a house but gets rejected just because he's black. Poor man.
Yay LAVA's coming back today (: