Monday, December 1, 2008
Lol Vic and I are planning to dress alike for the 6GEPRosyth '06 class reunion.
Historically, Vic has always argued that we don't look alike, while I've always said that we do. This time, we're working together to raise the number of people who say we look alike to 35. As of now, 33 people have said so since P5. :D
I do believe that best friends will eventually start looking alike (apart from talking the same way, having similar tastes in clothing etc), because in P5 people only said we look alike; now people normally jump in shock or ask if we're twins. (: It's actually pretty amusing, since we keep count and everything.
The one thing I just don't get is this: Why do people always mistake me for Vic and not the other way round?! It's like the minute they see me they pounce and go "AHA THIS MUST BE VICTORIA!" O.o Mehhhhh.