Tuesday, December 16, 2008
I deleted my randomwritings blog.
My mum read that too, and I don't want her reading my work because that's worse than reading my public blog. Sigh. All my writing for 3 months is wiped D:
--
But on the bright side, the AV contact list for next year will look interesting! :D
Every single member of AV batch '10 is in 311 '09. Lolol. We should form our own clique next year and call it the Microphone People in honour of Jaslyn, who called the AV sec1s '07 that the very first time she met our batch, and scarred us for life. (:
We're also 80% made up of RALA people and 20% of BioRA (possibly also known as BRA) person. Awesome. Though we don't exactly have a wide range of talents in the batch, 100% of us love Lit so that's okay.
I've been posting so much about yearmates, so here's the AV batch post for a change. (: Yay.