Saturday, December 6, 2008
HELLO XINGLINGZHI IF AND WHEN YOU SEE THIS (since I think your internet's been mostly cut off or doesn't work or something and I can't seem to find you on MSN), PLEASE RETURN ME THE STUFF YOU BORROWED FOR RCYC OR I'LL HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR DURING PRCL. THANKS ALOT!
Unless, of course, little kids bond better with naked people. Though I think that's highly unlikely :/ I mean, they don't have much of a sense of decency but STILL.
--
R.I.P Congress Forum ):
You were good while you lasted. At last, a group of people understood what taking responsibility for their actions meant, and (hopefully) instead of cowering in their air-conditioned cubicles having an F5-punching marathon on the forum in fear of what others might say about them, decided to improve themselves/keep up the good work because after all, if you're good, you have nothing to fear.
What a long run-on sentence. Byebye Congress Forum. Maybe one day when they revamp Inet you'll pop up again.