Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Hello world.
Actually, my long absence was due to a social experiment I was doing, involving my Statcounter and a couple of missed posts.
I wanted to see how far my blogstats would dropOkay, I give up. Actually I haven't been posting because I officially have no life. I've been sitting my fat ass in front of the computer playing Neopets. Well, I did go out yesterday to lunch with yearmates, but made no contribution to the discussion other than sit and think of lame ideas which were admittedly rather entertaining (in my opinion) but unsubstantial.
I attribute my lack of brilliance these days to not having a life.
Sooner or later my brain shall degenerate into a pile of useless tissue and I will shrivel up and die because my brain won't be able to handle my routine body functions anymore, like eating, sleeping and breathing.
So the point of this post is that I'm eventually going to die.
Goodbye world.