Friday, December 19, 2008
Hehe ushering today was quite fun.
Woke up at 5am and boarded the 1st train out of Sengkang to reach school at the same time as Sandra, but she came later than me in the end. Sigh. No fun de.
I saw Alicia today (: (My neighbour, not Alicia the yearmate.) I've known her since she was P1 and I was P3 when we walked back home together from Rivervale Pri and her grandma would talk to my grandma. We sort of lost touch (as far as neighbours can lose touch) until I was P6, when she entered P4 RosythGEP and was my schoolbus seatmate. :D She's taking the schoolbus with me again next year, yay.
The parents were quite dao sometimes, but they weren't mean or anything so it was pretty okay. AV people kept hanging around the foyer during the first half of my shift :/ Yanhan RachelP Xinyuan were on duty then. Ningxin and I went after ushering duty.
After ushering duty, I went to bug the AV people in the control room where they were sitting out 3 long talks by Ms Goh (LK), Ms Chin and one more person I don't know. When the talks ended we all had to go out and video the P6s listening to the teachers talk about EESIS and stuff in the classrooms, and parents asking questions about MSP/CSP/MEP/SAP. A few PSLs and prefects of different heights were modelling uniforms of different sizes. Heh so funny.
After that went for lunch with Xinyuan because Sec1s pangsehed us, then stoned in Sunny Bookshop reading Princess Diaries 9 while Xinyuan oohed and aahed over cheemdeep books.
Then after I reached home I took a nice long shower and a 3hour nap. Yay.