Saturday, November 22, 2008
Will blog the important parts of the trip tonight, after I'm done running a million and one errands for my mum. Sigh.
Hehe I got a new watch today :D Well, one and a half watches, actually. My mum promised me anything I wanted (within a certain budget, of course) if I met her target for GPA, and I exceeded by quite a lot so I'm getting a digital watch.
So now I've got a brand-new Casio, yay. Plus half a Juicy Couture watch, which costs a bomb but I'm sharing it with my mum.
(Interruption: Oh shoot she seems to have just set a new record for the shortest time taken to spoil a watch. My mum, I mean. She tried on the Juicy watch and the buckle popped off, so she tried to fix it but ended up affixing the buckle on the wrong side of the catch. So now it doesn't work and I'll have to bring it to the Juicy shop down at Heeren for the people there to fix it. Yay.)
Anyway, the Casio's going to be the first digital watch I've ever owned, and -
Oh, it's dinnertime. I'll continue later.