Wednesday, November 5, 2008
RALA FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111one111111111111111111eleven11111111
Hehe. My one dream since Sec 1, but I never thought I'd be able to achieve the overall GPA required or convince the school that I love Lit this much.
When I saw the J2 shared classrooms being used by the RA students, I remember pointing to the block and telling the person next to me that this is the place I want to study in in Sec 3 - but only for English and Lit.
When the nominations came out I debated internally whether or not to accept the Bio one, but decided against it because this is the only subject I really, really love.
RALA, here I come :D (Omgosh sounds wrong. Whoops.)
[edit] Thanks to everyone who's endured my whining about RALA thus far and encouraged me when I fully didn't deserve it: Anabelle Lingzhi Ruth Xinyuan Vic Rach "passer" and many many more. I love you all :D
(Felt bad about not thanking anyone after Vic announced her love for the whole world on HER blog.)