Saturday, November 29, 2008
Okay, so I'm sick.
I don't know how it happened, sigh. One minute I was at my condo's Annual General Meeting eating 8 pieces of carrot cake and contemplating the unfairness of life, then I started feeling kind of bloated and heavy (I attributed it to the bad carpark air). Nevertheless, I finished asking my dumb questions in front of all my neighbours and improving their opinions of GEPers before heading back upstairs.
My mum didn't feel like cooking, so I made instant noodles for both of us. Then I went online and started laughing at people's blogs as usual while talking to my dad about the unfairness of life. The bloated feeling came back then. And all of a sudden I was telling my parents I might just have gotten food poisoning, then Merlioning my dinner and the undigested remains of my lunch into the washbasin.
Yay.
Just when I thought I was feeling better because the bloated feeling was gone, it came back again. So I puked again. And again.
I tried to sleep it off, but guess what happened just when I was about to fall asleep? Yup, pukefest number 4.
Worse still, I can so understand why bulimics find it so hard to stop retching their meals into the toiletbowl. Each time I puked I found it harder to stop.
Sigh. The last time I puked was at 2am in the morning when I decided that maybe it'd be good to drink some water because my throat felt like the Sahara at 3pm in the afternoon (hehe Twilight quotes FTW!) which was fully thanks to the fact that I couldn't keep any water down.
Then for the rest of the night I suspect I was running a fever, but I didn't dare to check. Plus all the body aches made it super hard to sleep, which is why I'm awake bright and early today for once.
My legs still feel like jelly, but at least the puking's gone. I hope. But I still need to see a doctor. I suppose it's all my fault for eating that carrot cake at the meeting, but it LOOKED SO GOOD. D: