Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Nope, they're still not up yet. According to Mr Jalleh, they "would try to print out the acceptance/rejection forms for us and send it over to our classes", or if the printer was too slow would "email our parents".
Nil. Nada. Zilch.
On the bright side, we got back our results today. I didn't exactly do well for RS but then again I hated the whole process, so. Am happy with GPA :D though apparently the whole cohort did pretty well this time. I'm not the kind who moans because my 3.87 dropped to a 3.83 or something O.o (maybe because I've never gotten a 3.8+ before?)
My English marks suffered 7 percentage points thanks to English PT. At least You-Know-Who didn't manage to dent my GP. But I barely scraped through.
Oh and since Vic left out some parts about yesterday's Drama Nite, I shall fill them in here:
1. Yaydancing.
During dinner, I suggested a yaydancing competition. So Vic and I yaydanced all the way from the middle of the canteen to the stairs woohoo. Sadly, Vic won D: Everyone in the canteen apparently gave us weird looks.
2. Pizza.
Well, not so much the pizza as the effect it apparently had on everyone else. They all got diarrhea. Except me. I suspect it might be partially due to the fact that I ate slightly less pizza, but more because half the food I eat isn't fresh, but usually has been left out for a few hours, thus the heightened immunity to germs in spoilt food.