Wednesday, November 12, 2008
It seems our moods dictate our actions far too much.
Frustration comes in the form of pain pain pain and before that not being allowed to go for RCYC thanks to my prodigious lack of swimming and cycling ability. Which I do admit is my fault because I didn't practise, but to ban me from going because of that is quite unfair. Still, with no dad around at the moment to convince my mum I should go, I'm resigned to my fate. I don't want a replay of the Mrs A. Wee thing ("you're a special case! You're the only one who wants to go for OBS but has parental objections. :D")
Happiness is listening to good music and indulging in hedonism, generally speaking. I love the time-travel tune Xiaoyu and Jay play in Secret, even more than the title song which just about everyone else loves. I also want poetry because it gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside (some poems, at least), but no chance of getting Touched With Fire till the week after next. I'm also too lazy to go to the library and pay off my NLB fines so I can borrow books, sigh.