Sunday, November 9, 2008
I'm quite annoyed because EVERYTHING IS THIS SATURDAY oh gosh why must we have priorities in life.
(Got inspired by Lingzhi's blogpost! Haha we're in the same sad boat D:)
1. FAC, which I've been wanting to support since forever because RGSRCY is pro and awesome and they've been working so hard and it's a good excuse to meet up with yearmates anyway. (Good excuses are defined as excuses which my mum cannot refute with a "not very important what!")
2. My aunt's wedding, which I've been wanting to go for since they announced it early this year and I've been counting down to it since I couldn't go for their ROM. I'm going for this one since family's, well, family and I'm supposed to go earlier to learn how to serve tea to the newlyweds and hopefully convince them to let me be their third emcee for the wedding dinner. Highly unlikely, but still worth a try.
3. Clueless. I really want to watch!!!!! But oh well.
Who wants to go watch Quantum of Solace on Thursday? xD I wonder how much free time we'll have next year, so we should enjoy the holidays while we still have them.