Wednesday, November 26, 2008
265th post! Which happens to be my dream PSLE score, but I missed it by one mark D:
Actually, I do get quite annoyed whenever people in school ask me what I got for PSLE. Around 90+% of RGS girls have a higher score for PSLE than me. And for some weird reason people just LOVE comparing grades with me, so the conversation will normally go like this:
Random Person: Hey Crystal what did you get for PSLE?
Me *mumbles*: Um, 264.
Random Person: Oh. Mine wasn't very high la.
Me: So what did you get?
Random Person: 267/268/269 + DDDDDDD:
Me: *bangs head on table*
In some cases, people have also: 1. widened their eyes in surprise and blurted out "OMG I GOT A HIGHER PSLE SCORE THAN CRYSTAL!~" 2. brightened up immediately and sang "Hehe I got ten more marks!!!!!!"
Sheesh. I should really have studied harder for PSLE two years ago. Then I wouldn't have to suffer under the distinction of getting
exactly the cut-off score. At least if I got a 250+ mark people would respect me as a DSA student or something (I think). But no, I look like I just scraped in by chance because I happened to just hit the cut-off point. Mehhhh.
Sigh. There are only so many times one can use the "I qualify for EMB!" or "But I got DSA!" excuse, so maybe the next time someone asks me for my score, I'll pretend to have diarrhoea and dash for the bathroom.
...And never come out till the 'A' Levels come round. :D