Tuesday, November 4, 2008
From Anabelle and subsequently Xinyuan:
1) Do you have secrets?
Of course. Big bad secrets that I hide from the world. OH I CUT MYSELF TO FEEL ALIVEEEEEEE - oh no, I just let the cat out of the bag. But I meant to anyway. If I wanted to hide it I'd have cut myself somewhere less obvious, like my stomach, instead of my WRIST.
2) How do you explain love?
Fluffy clouds and a bright sunny day.
3) Do you enjoy going to school?
No?
4) What would you do with a billion dollars?
Give most of it away and use the rest to buy an imba computer system with awesome games.
5) Would you fall in love with your best friend?
Yeah why not? Only that it'd be kind of hard to get a guy best friend in the first place since the friendship would be strained by relationship rumours. (Which, in this case, would end up coming true.)
6) Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Being loved, duh. Oh the pain of unrequited love~~~ (lapses into emo mood and walks away sobbing)
7) List out your current 10 favourite songs.
Uh. Don't Stop The Music, Pump It (have no idea why), Love Song, Dancing Queen, Bleeding Love, Say Goodbye (the one Sara+Sandra sang for Arts Fest auditions) and I can't think of any more.
8) If the person you secretly like is attached, what would you do?
Slap him. I know it's not his fault but I'm a very vindictive person when it comes to these things. Some people who've known me for long enough would know. :D
9) Is there anything which has made you extremely happy?
Doing the yaydance and getting back results. I am so becoming a GPA-centred person oh no.
10) List the artists you listen to.
Anything that doesn't make me fall asleep.
11) How would you see yourself in 10 years time?
A successful, if somewhat plump (I hope not) food journalist. KF Seetoh FTW!
12) What is currently the most important thing to you?
I'm not telling you!
13) What is the kind of person you think who tagged you is?
Anabelle: Always very happy, and really optimistic!
Xinyuan: Opposite of Anabelle. Muahaha. Opposition politician.
14) Would you rather have a rich but ugly husband or poor but handsome husband?
Brilliant but not too good looking husband. I don't want husband stealers going after him. Also not too rich later got too much money to spend on mistresses.
15) What are your favourite colours?
Purple in all shades, pink, baby blue and grassy green.
16) Would you give an all in your relationship?
Not sure. Depends on whether the person's worth it.
17) If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
I WOULDN'T MUAHAHHAHAHA. The one who I love more lor. Or the one with better attributes. :D
18) Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing someone has done?
Forgive yes, forget no. I never forget these things but after some time I don't hate the person anymore.
19) Do you prefer being single or in a relationship?
In a relationship. DUH.
20) 5 people to tag
I don't tag people.