Wednesday, October 1, 2008
RS talk yesterday made me wonder: what should I try out for next year?
Vic's asking me to try for OM Tech (which I obviously won't get in for), and the auditions sound fun but I'm not planning to go even if I do get in, which is unlikely because I FAILED ART AND DESIGN LAST YEAR WOOHOO~
Other than that, I want HSSRP, MPP and yearCMPS. :D
I wish I could continue my Sec2 RS, though. I know I've been complaining about FPS since forever, but looking back, it was actually pretty fun. And now it's overrrrrr.
Oh and my blood test results came back. To nobody's surprise, I'm not naturally immune to Hepatitis A, but the lab results for Hep B are un-understandable. They claim my Hep B antibodies are 'non-reactive', yet 'reactive'. What's that supposed to mean anyway?!
Mugging's been boring so far, but for the sake of my flagging Geog grade, terrible Chinese grade and my overall class/cohort ranking + GPA, I shall strive on. Somehow.